Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

the wizarding world of harry potter

i know this is way over due. basically i have on thing to say about the whole thing:

it was amazing.

my only complaint is that too me, they used too little of the park for it. i wish harry potter world was a lot bigger. here are some photos of the day. my back was absolutely KILLING me the entire day which is why i am severely slouching in almost every single picture. it was such a fun fun day! read more under each picture.

here is our first view of hogwarts. me, my mom, and my grandmother went through suessland while everyone else went to ride the dragon roller coaster in harry potter. i don't do coasters. this is from the sneech train in suessland.

this is what greets you when you enter from suessland. 

here is me, my mom, my grandmother, and my aunt at the train.

this is what greets you if you enter from jurassic park. AMAZING.

mirror of erised inside the castle.

the counter for the team points inside the castle. even though i would be in slytherin, i'm happy to see that gryffindor is winning.


a huge hall of photos. and yes, they moved. and talked.

entrance into dumbledores office. i'm not going to lie, this almost brought me to tears.

pensieve in dumbledores office.


dumbledores desk.

gryffindor common room

matt and me waiting to get into the ride inside hogwarts. by far the best ride i have ever done.

us in front of the 3 broomsticks anxiously awaiting lunch and our first butterbeers.

matt's first butterbeer

my first butterbeer

katie's first butterbeer

they had turkey legs for lunch, i had shepherds pie

matt and me enjoying our day

katie and me in the street

inside olivanders

the whole gang! me and matt plus my parents, my sister, my grandmother, my aunt laila and uncle jason and their 3 boys, nickolas, zack, and gavin

the family on the bridge for one last look at harry potter

it really was an amazing day. if i could go back a million times, i would. and i don't think i would ever get bored.

1 comment:

  1. this looks amazing. my only complaint? too sunny in florida for harry potter world... i'm still insanely jealous (duh.)

    ReplyDelete