Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

family book shower

the first saturday in june we had a family baby shower in charlotte at my grandmother's house. everyone was supposed to bring their favorite children's book as their gift- and that's exactly what everyone did! it was super! matt's parents also sent books as did my grandmother, aunt, and uncle on my dads side who all live in orlando. later that week we got a box of books from my moms youngest brother and his family! so this baby now has quite a nice start of a book collection.

the books collected! plus the super awesome book ends my dad bought for evan at a "tag" sale in NY.


i love how i have lots of cousins in charlotte and we are able to get together for fun events. we will be moving about 2 1/2 hours from charlotte soon and hopefully, we will still be able to come back for those family events often!

No comments:

Post a Comment