Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

the little thing thats causing big news in our life

well, in case you haven't heard,

WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!!

matt and i went to the doctor yesterday to find out, officially, that we will be adding a little baby to our family this summer.

today i am 12 weeks and 3 days

the baby is due on july 30 (which is my aunt joyce's birthday!)

matt and my dad SWEAR it's a boy, we will let you all know if they are right in 6 weeks.

we are super excited. a little surprised, but super super excited!! as soon as i can get home and scan the pictures in, i will (which won't be before this weekend, since i now stay in charlotte!). it was really cool to see the baby. it definitely made it real. although currently, the baby does look like an alien (as matt told the doctor) we are still super excited and certain it will be too cute (duh, it's mine and matt's child).

when they did the ultrasound it was really crazy because as soon as they were there BAM you could see the baby! and it did not like someone invading its space, it ran away as soon as we saw it. but they found it again and we got to see its fingers and face and it moved a lot. it's already hyper like the puppies!!!

i can't wait to see it again! i can't wait for july 30 to be here, for many reasons, but espcially the baby!!!

4 comments:

  1. I know I've already told you this, but I'm SO HAPPY for you guys! I hope all goes well and you totally ROCK the maternity clothes! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! You will certainly be the cutest preggo lady ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I'm tickled pink for you. So many great things happening in your life, and I love getting to read about them. Congratulations you two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh!!! I'm soo happy for you guys! I was just wondering the other day if you were pregnant...guess I was right! I hope you have a boy, so my girl will have a cute guy to date when she gets older! (He'll like older women, right? haha)

    ReplyDelete