Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 14, 2011

waking up in charlotte now

beginning last friday, my grandparents have moved to charlotte less than 30 mins. away from my school which means, i no longer have to get up at 5 to be at work!

i plan to stay here in charlotte sunday through thursday nights so that i can wake up around 6:15 and leave around 7. it's WONDERFUL. this is my first day being able to stay here and i already know it's going to be a huge and amazing blessing in my life.

so why have grammye and poppie moved here to charlotte? well because my parents have moved to new york, just barely north of new york city, and since my grandparents were living with my parents and didn't want to move to new york, they moved here to be closer to us and other family and so i can have a place to stay. plus if matt can get a job up here, this is definitley where we will settle which means it's definitely where my parents will settle which means in the end, my grandparents will end up back with my parents.

family is wonderful and mine is the best. i am so happy to be up here. matt is going to come on thursday nights and go to work with me every friday (he isn't today because he's helping with the move). he might also stay up here on monday nights (and bring the pups of course).

i just have to make it to may. then, assuming matt has a job or any hope of one, we can move, wherever that move may be. hopefully up here to charlotte but if not, to wherever else the Lord will have us, and we won't complain!

No comments:

Post a Comment