Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

pre-baby weight, we meet again

i am finally back down to my pre-baby weight!! i gained a lot being pregnant, like i almost hit the 50lbs mark. i joined weight watchers to help me lose the weight in the middle of november. since then, i have never had a weight gain and typically lose about a pound a week (yay!). Well this week, as a HUGE shock to me, i lost 3 pounds which took me to 2 major milestones in my weight loss:

1. i've now lost over 25lbs! (26.4 to be exact)
and
2. i'm back to my pre-baby weight!!

with this comes a lot of excitement for me namely, fitting into my clothing again!! i bought a new pair of jeans last week in a size 8, my normal size, and i have them on right now. i don't have some crazy muffin top hanging over them either, they fit. i feel a thousand percent more confident than i did when i joined weight watchers, even though i still have 30 pounds to go before i reach my final goal. but that's my weight, no more baby weight, and that deserves a post!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome, Kellye! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great kellye! I have friends doing ww and they love it. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete