Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 2, 2012

my Heavenly Father loves me

as i was swinging evan yesterday outside i was thinking about how beautiful my home and my life is. how beautiful the world around me is. it was early in the morning and everything was still and quiet. it was a good time to reflect on just how blessed i am. through this reflection, one song would not leave my mind, my Heavenly Father loves me, which has always been one my favorite primary hymns. probably because it is the simplicity of the blessings we are given daily which astounds me most. the very fact that we are blessed to open our eyes each morning and partake in this great, albeit trying, mortal existence. seeing nature can so easily bring tears to my eyes. i always think of my many solo drives to ky through the appalachian mountains and the awe i felt when i saw the beauty of the forests, the changing leaves, and the mountains. i love driving back and forth from clemson simply because i get to drive over the water, and since i have lived in SC i have fallen in love with the sight of water. the flowers in my walkway have really gotten out of control, but i cannot bring myself to trim them back, i just love flowers too much! i am thankful for all of the blessings this beautiful world has to offer and am humbled that our Heavenly Father would think to provide us with these things to enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment