Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 26, 2012

friday nights in the fall

so as many of you may have seen in my various facebook statuses on any given friday night, or as many of you may know because you too are married to a band director, i spend most of my friday nights home alone.

and what you may or may not know is i am totally okay with that!

i wouldn't like it if i had to stay the night by myself because at the age of 24 i am still scared to do that, but i like it because matt ends up home... eventually :)

so what do i do with these friday nights? if there is a home game, my parents, evan and i all go to the game to work the band store (which we began this year and the deal with matt was "that sounds like a great idea, now if you want me to do that you are going to have to work it"). we leave after the band performs at half time, which gets me home around 9. and then i do what i do on the nights without home games- i watch tlc of course! it's friday brideday!

this means i have seen all of this season of "say yes to the dress-atlanta" at least once, but i usually end up seeing each episode 2 or 3 times. i saw all of secret princes- which i totally did not mean to get into but ended up really liking. and i have loved all of this! the thing is, i don't watch a lot of tv. and matt and i have pretty different tastes in tv so i like that i can watch these shows in peace.

tonight is my last friday night where i get to enjoy the peace. i am very excited to have matt home again. and i'm glad the seneca band and tlc have both had great seasons to entertain me on my friday evenings while he was away!


No comments:

Post a Comment