Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

anecdotes from recent weeks

i don't have anything particular i want to tell so i will tell a bunch of few things.

1. right before matt and i go to bed, we often put the puppies up on the bed with us and play with them for a few more minutes before we put them in their cage for the night. well last week i noticed they had done something to my phone while they were on the bed but i didn't worry about it and went to sleep. when i woke up and tried to call my dad, i saw what they had done. don't ask me how but they put the cayce police (who were in my phonebook) into my favorites list. matt said it was a cry for help. i'm just glad they didn't call them, that would have been interesting to try and explain...

2. my job is going so well! i love it. seriously. the sweetest thing that has been said to me is a senior girl came up to me after class and said thanks mrs. smith. i said oh.... and she said i mean thanks for being our band director. that was sweet.

3. matt went to the swamp this weekend. he loved it! not only did he get to witness the win (GO COCKS) but it was his first time in the swamp and he had really been wanting to go to that stadium. he said he had to console a lot of gator fans who were crying just like tim tebow though...

4. i felt like i was so on top of everything Christmas and now, i feel so behind!!! i do not know what to get anyone in matt's family, they are very difficult people to buy for! and i don't know what to get my grandparents. i do know what to get my parents, but i need to get it! and i need to finish up with all but one of my church gifts. what has happened to me? not to mention i need to write our Christmas letter and get those ready to go out... ahh!!!!!

i hope you all have enjoyed this myriad of information. i also hope you all enjoy the remaining few days of your week. thanksgiving break is oh so close, hang in there everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment