Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 28, 2010

s.s.s. no. 10

of course, today has to be about gratitude.

and why shouldn't it be? this is the season that celebrates all the beautiful things we have been given and i need to partake in that in written form.

so here is a short list of some things i am grateful for.

my sweet, funny, and wonderful husband.
my awesome family! my parents, sister, grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, in-laws... the works.
a job that makes me happy!
2 crazy but super adorable puppies.
our little rental home in the ghetto.
a new car that gets 34 mpg!
sweater season. i love when the weather cools and i can pull out my jewel tones.
being a girl. i wouldn't trade it for anything, especially being a boy.
my friends. i have the most wonderful friends of anyone. and people who say you never stay close to your high school friends don't know me and mine. they are like sisters to me. i love you 3!
good entertainment. music, movies, musicals, concerts, games, tv, i love to veg and be entertained
the internet. i am thankful to have so much at my fingertips including facebook and blogging to stay close to those i normally wouldn't be able to.

lastly, but most importantly, i am thankful for my Heavenly Father and Savior, Jesus Christ. without them in my life, i would be lost. i am thankful that our Father loves us so much He sent His son and that His son, our brother, loves us so much He gave His life for us that we might live again. how sweet that message is.

i hope all of you had a wonderful thanksgiving. matt and i surely did in ky with his family. and now, let the Christmas festivities begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment