Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

s.s.s. no. 8

i start my new job being a band director tomorrow and oddly, i don't feel nervous or anxious. and here is why i feel peaceful about it all.

for months (maybe even pushing a year) i have been fasting and praying for me to find a job in my field. i have run the gamut of feelings about my situation through this time. finally, for about a month or two, i have felt peace with where i was in life. and now, that i have humbled myself, stopped my whining, and accepted God's plan, he has blessed me with this incredible opportunity. 

so here is what i have learned through all of this. that i know nothing about what is supposed to happen in my life. sure, i can try to figure it out, but in the end, it is always best to live the best life you can and then turn all of that over to He who can see the end from the beginning, who knows us better than we know ourselves, and who ALWAYS has our best interest in mind.

so today, i want to say a million thanks to my Heavenly Father for giving me all of these blessings. i want to say that i have already grown through this experience and i'm ready to feel more growing pains as i begin this journey of teaching. thanks for you all, for your support, love, and patience with me.

i hope everyone has a happy monday! i know mine will be!!


1 comment:

  1. fantastic ! i am so happy for you, how wonderful to learn at such a young age that it is all in our Father's hands and He attends to the details, and gives us a lamp unto our feet ~ just enough light for the step we're on. it is hard to know how much we should concern ourselves with, how much we must perservere and be proactive, but as we grow in our faith He fine tunes that part for us : )) that is great news !! i am so excited for you and for the comfort and peace you have as you begin your new journey. humbling ourselves and surrendering everything to Him changes everything, especially our perspective and sure does simplify things for us . God bless you each step of the way.

    ReplyDelete